Tools and solutions adapted to each marketplace type
Service marketplaces are more diverse than product marketplaces. Cocolabs offers adaptive solutions to cater to these new requirements.
Services are purchased through sharply diverse mechanics from platform to platform. Although Uber and AirBNB have many similarities (vendors, buyers, geolocation, availabilities…) they also present very different purchase & sale workflows. Through our technology Cocorico, Cocolabs offers a wide range of solutions to launch service marketplaces whatever their type.
The marketplace types described below are not mutually exclusive. Cocorico enables platforms to adopt multiple types seamlessly.
- Easy to compare
- Easy to buy
- Easy to provide
- Suitable for BtoC, BtoB and CtoC marketplaces
- Works with both un/commoditized services
- Simplifies the purchase process
- Overall offers a better buyer experience
- Mostly used in BtoB marketplaces
- Best suited for uncommoditized services
- Tends to push prices down
- Overall offers a better vendor experience
- Transactions by mutual agreement
- Confidence built only by ratings
- Very low costs & commissions
- Platform offers more guarantees
- More human intervention
- In-depth moderation & curation
- Radically different user experience
- Platform carries more risk and responsibilities
- Significantly higher costs and fees
User experience converges
Transactional rules diverge
Launch your marketplace with confidence
Talk to a project manager to see how Cocolabs fits your requirements
Find out if our services are a match for your project, and get more information about our marketplace solution, costs and turnaround times in just a few moments.